- Link to Virtual Sunday Services
- Link to Friday Mid-day Centering
- Link to Join Ladies Luncheon
- Link to Join Men’s Luncheon
- Phone (Only) to Sunday Service
I am a member of UUFD because I wish to be a part of fellowship of people who work to improve the lives we touch without asking us to subscribe to supernatural beliefs.
For 30 years I have been a member UUFD where we value respectful debate, spiritual renewal, commitment to the common good. My husband and I raised our children here and have developed many deep friendships that we cherish.
In addition to the good friends I have made here, being a member of UUFD connects me to the long and rich history of Unitarian Universalism on behalf of social justice.