- Job Opening: Contract Minister April 17, 2018
- A Story of Transformation April 17, 2018
- Ministerial Musing- February 2018 January 29, 2018
- June Allison January 6, 2018
- Ministerial Musings December 27, 2017
UUFD has been my religious and intellectual home for more than 20 years. Plus, the people here are just so interesting!
I am a member of UUFD because I wish to be a part of fellowship of people who work to improve the lives we touch without asking us to subscribe to supernatural beliefs.
For 30 years I have been a member UUFD where we value respectful debate, spiritual renewal, commitment to the common good. My husband and I raised our children here and have developed many deep friendships that we cherish.
In addition to the good friends I have made here, being a member of UUFD connects me to the long and rich history of Unitarian Universalism on behalf of social justice.